SKILLS CONTESTS ARE LOCATED ON THE FOLLOWING HOLES:
Closest to the Pin – Hole 5 for Women/Hole 7 for Men
Longest Drive – Hole 3 for both Women and Men
1. A scramble means that all team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like the best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
2. The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the marked spot. Each team member hits their next shot from the chosen spot of the prior shot.
3. If the ball you choose to play is in a hazard (sand, water, etc.), the rough, or out of bounds, you cannot drop the ball outside of the hazard or rough even if relief is within one club length away.
4. This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should be marked on the putting green also.
5. Putts need to be made within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score. When putting, once any ball is holed out, no further strokes count. The team is cautioned not to make “tap” in putts until all team members have had the opportunity to attempt the team’s original putt.
6. Each player’s tee shot must be used at least two times during the 18-hole competition.
7. Men tee off from the white tees and women from the red tees.
AWARDS CEREMONY (TIME APPROX)
Event Start Time
Cost Per Player
Groups Per Hole
Golfers Per Group
Orcas Island Golf Course
2171 Orcas Road
Eastsound, Washington, United States